16.10.07

Fashion Week 21

Just Cavalli is one of my fave works. For spring 2007 collection, the crazy prints was as usual; but it wasn't a favorable one. The only thing I liked was the bottom aesthetic:
In liking to wrist buttons, I enjoy this concept on pants as well.



Prints must be in - for spring. It is for D+G (also another one of my fave labels), which seems to have the prints all over the line. Soft + aggressive but no extreme that I had expected out of this.

I had a feeling that my grandma and probably my mother as well, helped out with the patterns... (/sarcasm).


The only thing I liked was the distinctive detail on the bottom jacket, a cutout - low to the sides.



Ashley Isham
has delicate, modernized Greek nostalgia in the first part of the collection. Strong drapings. Then the last part of the collection was a dazzling, screaming of pixels:


This would guarantee touchings, you just cannot resist to poke...
people are calling it the Post-its attire, I heard.

No comments: