12.9.07

Fashion Week 05

The dazzling flocks seem to be popular among the Chaiken line. I'm not sure if I do enjoy the horizontal belt, maybe seeing it too often on outfits confused me. Overall, the garments does look soft and touchable.


Max Azria's decent line is to expected of; with the blowy flocks and the fit-shaped casual business outfits.


The commanders from the Proenza Schouler line are very demanding and strong. This can be seen in the attire, full of structure, manipulative patterns, and bronze buttons. I enjoy the heels but in no way I will ever like the stubbed area.




Behnaz Sarafpour has nature of patterned leaves embedded in the garments, along with casual outings. But nothing of unusual appeared in this line.


I never had enjoy Baby Phat. This time, the line still looks like an expensive version of those cheap outfits over on Hollywood Blvd. It still ain't lookin' good, if ya know what i mean. The colors never cease to baffle me.


The loose, shimmering clothing in the Cynthia Rowley line shows us to have fun and to 'riding' away on a bicycle (like the designer herself did!). However, this one i like and is the climax of the whole thing:




Thakoon's boogling patterns wasn't flattering on the models; but the casual, tailored outerwear was decent enough to save the line.


Sari Gueron's drapings and specific patterns were likable. I am willing to overlook a few bag-like fabric outfits for this.


The neutral colors in the Doo.Ri line was strong and emphasizing on shapes. I do enjoy it, although none of the outfits I would whole-wear. I'ld mix and match. This gown was one I enjoyed- the distinctive lines grabbed my eyes. I would love to check out the back, though.

No comments: