5.9.07

Fashion Week 01

BCBG Max Azria wasn't that impressive. Only a few that I like, for casual wearing. But nothing pops out. Tad bad make-up.

I gasped at Jessica Stam in Rag & Bone and realized I only gasped because she is Jessica Stam and not of her outfit. It turns out to be an 'alright' collection.

I was attracted to the pink-eyecandy pattern by Rachel Comey. Although, the old-modernized theme implicates a work of genius but i wasn't affected by it.

The flowy, soft response I get from Erin Fetherston's line was sweet and smoothing, but I don't see much of those that I would wear.

Then I saw runway photos of Abaete, and I applauded the distinctive lines of the line. There are a few that I would love to wear and the rest, I admired.






Dicker totally rocked this outfit, doesn't she?

No comments: