7.9.07

Fashion Week 03

"Katharine Hepburn meets Audrey Hepburn," is how Lela Rose described her Spring look. It isn't my type but there are a few that wasn't constructed excellently. It's simple, sweet look full of delicate texture.


Grey Ant. I am positively this is the same model as the 'lost cause' on my previous post!
(sighs) the line was full of bad wigs.

I am eyeing the model's back, the structure of her top I like.


I enjoyed Badgley Mischka line. Fantastic silhouettes. Wasn't too fond of the swimsuit with an e-sumi in middle.


Alexander Wang was fine.


Carlos Miele's unique of patterns blown me away, I love the designs. Especially of the close-up photos which made it more likable.





I like Preen! the twists! I enjoy the weaves in the back. Definitely purr-able. This one whole outfit I love the most.

No comments: