13.9.07

Fashion Week 09

I visualized the Charlotte Ronson ladies enjoying a earth day at the beach. but hardly innovative - the apparel, that is.


Diane von Furstenberg continues to design with vengeance. Let's not copy her works, folks. Now, how is the spring line this time? The line glows of free-flowing and mirth. The audience seems to be for older, sophisticated ladies.


Derek Lam is attractive but there is a sort of substantial expression missing. But the line is still a striking, well-done line. I like this concept but I have to mentally alter it and change the hue...




Michael Kors' line is appropriate as usual. All are modest and mannerly. One that caught my eyes were Sacha's gold top. Radical.




The vibrant colors in Tuleh were impressive but somewhere oddity. There seems to be no consistency in this line.


3.1 Phillip Lim is a perpetual satisfaction for us and he continues to do so. The shoes I enjoyed the most in his collection.


I love the shape-fitting dresses of Narciso Rodriguez's. Very sexy and a laudable collection.


Jason Wu has an amiable collection, i fancy it. This one is an eye-catching:




Carolina Herrera has floral textile and silkscreening. Polka dots. Stripes. It all looks so strange enough to blur out the few decent ones.


Really, what is this? *rubs my eyes*

No comments: