17.9.07

Fashion Week 13

Violet and sunny are Reem Acra's opening garments, leading to floral, luscious green, and perfectly reacted to Spring. Elegant gowns, too.


Custo Barcelona has kaleidescope patterns and it isn't that impressive. But it was wonderful to see Dicker!


Naoki Takizawa's line was unique, international feeling to it with the edge-cutting design. Laird Borrelli-Persson reviewed,"Smoking looks featuring pleated lapels gave way to a series of silk-nylon goddess dresses—some trailing angel-winglike streamers".





I was backed by the opening of the Issa line; such wild, OTP, artistic reaction. Then it fades to sailor-themed clothing which is adorable but nothing pops out.


Loving the hairdos in the Tadashi Shoji runway. Lot of the gowns I really purred at, but nothing really captures my heart, though.


Nior has sexy, workaholic-tiresome feeling to the line.


TopShop is my favorite store in London, and I was bit disappointed with the collection and it seems to be so mundane. But I like this:



Shrugs, that, I'ld love to wear that and take a stroll on the beach.


The detailed material of Naeem Khan line blown me away, even though some of the design was reused and/or too simple. India theme.


Willow certainly tried many distinctive designs emerged in the line. It means at least one of the outfits will be loved, seeing there's plenty of moods to match for any event. Even the neon yellow heels.


I love Gareth Pugh! What a dark, gloomy but mindblowing collection. I love his crazy notions.

No comments: